Gain Expertise Through the Surface Technology Initiative
The Surface Technology Initiative aims to bring additional educational and networking opportunities to advocate for the interests of the surface finishing industry. NASF has now partnered with the National Metal Finishing Resource Center (NMFRC) to bring an extensive industry resource to its members as an added advantage.
The Surface Technology Environmental Resource Center (STERC), viewed more than 250,000 times annually by industry professionals, provides NASF members with an unmatched educational resource:
- Environmental compliance and regulatory information
- Time- and money-savings best practices
- Useful tools to enhance business performance & participation in the global supply chain
- Training resources and industry directories
- Key technical and research papers
- Links to other valuable information
When used as an extension of the NASF website and resources, STERC provides easy access to information crucial to helping your business as it navigates production and distribution or products and services within the global supply chain. Use your NASF member ID and password to access member-only library content. If you’ve forgotten your login credentials click: Forgot Username? and/or Reset Password? If you do not receive your reset information remember to check your spam folder. If you have any questions or technical issues, contact [email protected].