Complimentary AIAG Membership Driving the Surface Technology Initiative
In 1982, visionaries from Chrysler, Ford and General Motors formed The Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG). This non-profit trade organization is dedicated to bringing together leaders from throughout the automotive industry to help streamline industry processes via global standards and harmonized business practices. Since then, the organization has attracted automakers from around the globe including Toyota, Nissan and Honda, as well as many of their parts and service providers. To find out more about AIAG’s mission, resources and benefits, visit AIAG.org.
The NASF Partnership with AIAG
In 2017, NASF welcomed AIAG as an Alliance Partner as we implemented the Surface Technology Initiative to advance education and leadership in the surface finishing industry. Through this partnership, all NASF Members enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- A broader network of automotive industry professionals
- A united voice in the automotive manufacturing supply chain
- A new automotive-based course at NASF SUR/FIN®
- Increased awareness of best practices and resources to support implementation
- Forums to build credibility and market your business
In addition, qualified NASF Members are granted complimentary corporate membership and unlimited access to AIAG\’s knowledge assessments, training, standards and best practices that can enhance a member\’s offerings to the automotive industry and help grow member businesses.
Interested in joining AIAG?
If you are interested in joining AIAG, have your NASF member ID on hand and fill out the Membership Inquiry Form.
Criteria for complimentary membership:
- NASF Corporate Member in good standing
- Less than $20 million in global revenue
- Supply parts directly to the automotive industry