The course consists of 11 lessons. Each one contains a wealth of valuable, practical information. And if you score 70 or above on the optional exam, you’ll receive 1 credit toward certiﬁcation as a Master Surface Finisher. MSF is the world’s most respected – and most widely recognized – designation for ﬁnishing industry professionals. Those passing 6 course exams earn the coveted MSF designation.
This training program is beneficial for employees and supervisors working in both captives and job shops performing electroless nickel plating. Line operators, managers, technical sales representatives and engineers who work in job shop or captive shop electroplating or in the airline/aerospace industry will benefit from this training program.
The goal of this course is to provide the student with a broad range of information related to electroless nickel plating on a variety of substrates.
- Overview of Electroless Nickel Plating
- Properties of Electroless Nickel Deposits
- Equipment for Electroless Nickel Plating
- Pre- & Post-Plate Processing in Electroless Nickel Plating Part 1
- Pre- & Post-Plate Processing in Electroless Nickel Plating Part 2
- Electroless Nickel Plating Solutions
- EN Operating Variables
- Quality Control for EN
- Electroless Deposition on Plastics
- Electroless Deposition of Gold & Cobalt