The NASF/AESF Foundation is proud to announce its 2021 industry training schedule is available online for download here. Visit NASF.org/education today to download your copy of the training catalog, view detailed course descriptions and pricing, and register for upcoming courses.
NASF/AESF Foundation offers four separate training platforms which cater to all types of learners: Web-Based, Home Study, In-Person, and Custom. Each platform offers advantages to students as they work towards the Certified Electro-Finisher (CEF), Certified Aerospace Finisher (CAF), and Master Surface Finisher (MSF) designations.
- Begin Home Study anytime and complete at your own pace
- Hard-copy course materials are mailed directly to your home or work
- AESF Technical Director reviews chapter quizzes and provides feedback
- Proctored exams can be taken at your location
- Courses presented in a series of online sessions
- Live, online instruction taught by NASF/AESF Foundation instructors and other industry experts
- Live sessions take place on pre-determined Tuesday & Wednesdays between 12:00pm and 2PM eastern
- Session recordings are available to students for 30-days after the original posting date if students wish to review or miss live sessions
- Live interaction with instructor in a classroom setting
- Instruction takes place over 2-4 days (add 1 day for optional exam)
- Taught in select locations throughout the U.S.
- The most flexible of training platforms to meet larger training needs of companies
- Mix and match from 110 available course modules
- No travel required; one of our certified instructors will come to you
For additional information on NASF/AESF Foundation courses please contact, Education Manager, Josh Huff.