[row class=\”align-items-center interior\”]
[column sm=\”12\” class=\”page-header events events-leadership d-flex align-items-center\”]
[column md=\”10\” class=\”offset-md-1\”]
Discover a tropical paradise at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Overlooking the Caribbean sands of Palm Beach, the Marriott boasts spacious accommodations on the sunny beaches of Aruba with exceptional resort amenities. Try your luck at the 24-hour Stellaris Casino or take a swim in tranquil ocean waters. Sip on specialty cocktails in private cabanas at the adults-only pool or pamper yourself with a soothing massage at the spa. Soak away all your cares in the resort’s relaxing sauna and whirlpool or savor superb onsite dining at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Atardi and La Vista. In the evening, retreat to your spacious hotel room with plush designer bedding, private balconies and picturesque views.
The group room rate at the Marriott is $415+ tax per night. To make your room reservations, click here. Registration closes February 11, 2022!
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
L G Smith Blvd. #101
Palm Beach, Aruba
+297 586 9000
For entrance into Aruba, each person must provide the following:
- As of February 3, proof of an accepted vaccination OR a negative Covid test result before landing in Aruba. As of January 18, 2022, both Antigen and PCR tests are accepted. For more information, click here.
- You must purchase mandatory travel insurance. The cost is $15 per person and it covers the cost of quarantine should you happen to test positive during your stay. This has to be done no earlier than 72 hours before you land in Aruba. You can access the site by clicking here.
- All of your passport information and negative Covid results will be entered into an ED CARD on this site and you will receive a code that you are “fit to fly” to travel to Aruba and you will show the code when you go through customs upon arrival in Aruba.
To complete your ED Card:
- Steps 1: Proof of Test or Vaccine?
- Step 2: Requisite Insurance Coverage Purchase ($15)
- Step 3: Basic Traveler Information and Personal Health Assessment
- Step 4: Consent to Aruba Government Mandates
- Step 5: Arrival Health Procedures in Aruba (download an app)
For a step-by-step process, click here.
Upon successful completion of the ED Card process, travelers will receive an email confirmation which must be shown either digitally or in printed form at check in or upon boarding.
Please note, if you test positive for Covid while in Aruba, you will be quarantined for 10 days and the U.S. requires a negative Covid test before you are allowed back into the country. This is all covered by the travel insurance (all meals, transportation, lodging and is explained in the link below). If you do test positive, anyone traveling with you and sharing a hotel room with you will be required to remain in quarantine until tested negative.
For entrance back into the US you must provide the following:
- A negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 1 day before travel.
- You can make an appointment for your Covid test prior to your arrival in Aruba by clicking here. Your testing site is Marriott Ocean/Stellaris. It typically takes less than 15 minutes once you arrive and sign in and results are returned very quickly via text message. They have made the process very smooth. Simply stated – the Marriott and Aruba are so happy travelling is back and they have done everything they can to make the process simple!
You will show proof of your negative test when going through customs in Aruba NOTE: you go through customs in Aruba rather than when you land back in the US, so once you land in the US you are all set to either make your connecting flights or claim your luggage at your destination if you have a direct flight back home.of the FAQ\’s travelers have. You can click here to access the site.
If you have any questions, please contact NASF at [email protected].